Engineering @ FactoryPlus ⚒
We believe that by empowering the 2 crore MSME manufacturers in India with easy-to-use mobile-first workflow management tools, we can play a pivotal role in realizing India’s dream of becoming world’s top-most-desired manufacturing destination and $5 trillion economy. Every line of code we write, every feature we add, every pixel we create, everything we do helps us get one step closer to our vision.
Our engineering team ardently believes in these 2 core fundamentals:
Polyglot Programming: we are language-agnostic and focus on finding the most optimal and robust solution to a problem - independent of the programming language
Asynchronous Communication: async is an important factor in our team’s productivity. Not only does async produce the best work results, but it also lets people do more meaningful work and live freer, more fulfilled lives.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test case
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Identify, record, and document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
Who are we looking for 😎
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Testing experience with Android, iOS, Web & APIs
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Understanding of both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Should have experience in SQL
- A commitment to doing the right things the right way
- Experience with mobile testing tools like Appium would be a big plus
- Experience with but not limited to JUnit/TestNG, JBehave (or other BDD framework),
- Selenium, mock objects, AntHill Pro, Ranorex, Cobertura and JDepends a plus.
- Experience with load testing and knowledge of load testing tools like Jmeter would be a plus Must be self driven and could work without any handholding
** brownie points if you have experience of Product Startup at scale
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying