About Us 🏭
We are revolutionising unorganised manufacturing industries by digitising factories. FactoryPlus is a technology platform for MSME manufacturers. Most of the 2 crore MSME factories in India are operating without any software/tool to manage their day to day production operations. With FactoryPlus, we are making factories smarter, faster, and cost-effective with our smart factory management platform. Our mission is to enable manufacturers to spend less time with manual operations and to focus more on growing their business.
FactoryPlus is run by a team of successful founders and operators that have previously started and scaled multiple B2B startups - Classplus, Happay, LocoNav. We are backed by marquee early-stage investors - Better Capital (early investor in Khatabook, Teachmint, Open) and Titan Capital (venture arm of Snapdeal co-founders).
About the Role 🙏
Customer-centricity is a core value at FactoryPlus and hence Customer Success is an integral function - specifically at this stage. We are looking out for young and energetic hustlers who will help us onboard manufacturers across industry segments onto our platform. The role also involves communicating closely and brainstorming with the product team to set the future product roadmap.
Ideal for individuals who want to learn the nuances of the zero-to-one journey and are excited by problem solving. At company’s later stages, you would be required to manage PAN-India onboarding teams or lead various monetisation efforts.
- Onboard factories/manufacturers onto the FactoryPlus platform (web and mobile)
- Scoping the customer’s use-case and identifying modules and flows on the FP app to enable the customer to manage their factory digitally
- Identifying users in the factory premises and mapping them to relevant roles on the FP app and providing necessary training to make them able to adeptly use the application
- Ensuring the factory is being managed digitally via the FP app, thus eliminating the need of manually maintaining logs on pen-paper, excel or whiteboards
- Actively catering to any doubts, feature training, etc in the onboarding journey
- Taking feedbacks from customers and communicating the same to the product and engineering team so as to streamline the future product roadmap
- Partner closely with marketing team to communicate brand value and messaging
Who are we looking for 😎
- 1-3 years of experience in customer acquisition, success or support roles with a demonstrated history of achieving the KRAs
- Experience in early/growth stage startups, SaaS or unorganised sectors will be preferred
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, go-getter attitude, teamwork
- Flexibility about role and affinity for taking up new challenges
- Exposure to manufacturing preferred
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying